© Forum Shah and The Poetry Forum

© Forum Shah and The Poetry Forum
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Forum Shah and The Poetry Forum with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

18 March 2016

Some Time

SOME TIME

There's 'some time' left,
I'll knock around.
There isn't any time left,
In 'some time'
Nothing could be done,
So I'll knock around.
There's only 'some time',
So I'll fulfill my desires
Of grabbing things and pounds.

Then in Mathematics
Integration was taught
And its link with 'some time' was revealed.
'Some time' summed together
Would make up my whole Life!
What I do in 'some time'
Is what I do in Life.
The lesson was forgotten in 'some time'.

When 'some time' was left to fade away,
When in 'some time'
I met my true self,
I realised,
I wasted my life
In useless desires.
I was highly indebted to souls
Who helped me,
Who gave me their 'some time'.
I didn't give anyone 'some time'.
I didn't value 'some time'.

Oh Lord!Please give me 'some time'
To make my life worth.
Give me 'some time'
To thank who helped me.
Give me 'some time'
To help others.
Give me 'some time'
Not to knock around
But to utilize.
At least give me 'some time'
To clear the debts of all times.
In 'some time',
'Some time' seemed to be very valuable.

The way small rectangles
covered the whole area,
'Some time',
covered the whole life.

~Forum Shah


No comments :

Post a Comment